adesso GlobalDeliveryModelBased on our experience over the years by delivering projects with distributed teams, we have defined our own delivery model especially for SmartShore projects: aGDM – adesso Global Delivery model.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THE MODEL
- A constant focus on customer needs through software development that is tailored to each companys needs.
- The regular delivery of functional software increments in a three-week interval.
- Effective quality management using Agile Quality Gates in which all project roles control and optimise compliance with quality rules across different delivery phases.
- Faster response times to changes and shorter time-to-market thanks to an agile deployment approach.
- Project transparency through clearly defined roles, project metrics, regular reporting, and continuous feedback.
- A structured and informative start to the project thanks to the Smart Start approach, which ensures high synergies, team spirit, mutual understanding, and alignment of project goals.
SmartStartHow we start makes the difference
- SmartStart is a 2-day dedicated workshop designed for a project kick-off involving ideally all stakeholders.
- With predefined questionnaires and checklist, the objective is to clarify the readliness for a kick-off, define actions, their responsibilities and priorities.
- All actions are then tracked continuously through the project lifecycle until completion.
On-Site Phase & KT
- Initial Sprint(s) is(are) planned always onsite as a best practice of adesso GDM.
- This approach supports team building and smooth knowledge transfer. Dedicated process and checklists are already in place as part of GDM.
- Quality gates can be adjusted according to the experience out of this phase.
- Once onsite phase is successfully completed, team start working in a distributed model.
- During the project lifecycle, key personal of distributed teams come together for scrum ceremmonies on an agreed interval.
- In case of need, further on-site phases can be planned accordingly during the lifecycle of the project.